Terms and Conditions
Read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Click on Accept if you have fully read and accepted the terms and conditions.
This is a binding legal agreement (You must be 18 years of age or older to continue this registration) . As a participant in the programs, activities and events of the Islamic Soccer League, their associate leagues, other opposing Leagues and Clubs, the participant acknowledges and agrees to the following terms.
The Islamic Soccer League, their associate leagues, other opposing Leagues and Clubs, directors, officers, members, employees, coaches, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives (the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind suffered by a participant during, or as a result of, any program, activity or event, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organization.
FOR PURPOSES OF EMERGENCY AND ANY INJURY THE ISL EXPECTS THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE VALID MEDICAL COVERAGE (OHIP AND/OR PRIVATE MEDICAL COVERAGE). ISL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PAYMENT OF COST FOR
HOSPITAL OF MEDICAL COVEARGE.
I understand that the player fee does not include any Medical Insurance Coverage. I agree to release and indemnify the Islamic Soccer League (ISL) its directors and officials and members from any claims raised from injuries incurred by the participant. The participant
also agrees to abide by all rules, regulations and decisions of the ISL.
- Description of Risks
In consideration of my participation as a participant in such programs, activities and events, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards of soccer include, but are not limited to injuries from:
- Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
- Dryland training including weights, running, and massage;
- Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
- Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
- Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
- Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
- Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
- Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
- Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
- Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
- Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
- Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities. Furthermore, I am aware:
- That injuries sustained in soccer can be severe;
- That I may come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
- That I may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities;
- That my risk of injury is reduced if I follow all rules adopted during training; and
- That my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
- Release of Liability
In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate as a participant, I agree:
- To assume all risks arising out of, associated with or related to my participation;
- To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage that I might sustain while participating; and
- To release the Organization from liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of my participating, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands, actions or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Organization.
- Accident Insurance
Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of Your Insurance Company policy.
- Consent for Use of Personal Information
I authorize the Islamic Soccer League to collect and use personal information about me or my child/ward for the purpose of administration within the Islamic Soccer League. I understand that I may withdraw such consent related to receiving communications at
any time by contacting the Islamic Soccer League at email@example.com . The administration will advise the implications of such withdrawal. We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.
By clicking on the “I Accept” Button below, you, the participant and parent/guardian
(if participant is under 18 years of age) is bound by this Legal Agreement even if you
have not read this agreement.
I Decline I Accept
Islamic Soccer League ©